RoboUniverse ConferenceSan Diego Convention Center, December 14-16, 2015
First end user conference & exposition dedicated to service and collaborative robots, drones and IoT. 2,500 attendees, 80 speakers, 50 sponsors & exhibiting companies
· Chris Anderson, CEO, 3D Robotics
· Charles Bergan, VP of Engineering, Qualcomm, Inc.
· Cynthia Breazeal, Founder and Chief Scientist, Jibo
· Albert P. Pisano PhD, Dean of the Jacobs School of Engineering, UC San Diego
· Mel Torrie, CEO & Co-Founder, Autonomous Solutions, Inc.
Content programs (tracks)
· Business & Investment
· Cognitive Science
· Manufacturing & Logistics
· RoboGameChanger Startup Competition
· Networking Reception
· Conference Networking Dinner
· Drone Zone – Fly zone in the RoboUniverse Exposition
ROBOGAMECHANGER STARTUP COMPETITION
$10,000 Convertible note (Asimov ventures)
This High Energy Session Is A Rapid-Fire Blitz Of What’s On The Horizon For Robotics. Join Us As Startups And Emerging Entrepreneurs In The Robotics Space Give Lightening Talks On Their Business Strategies, Their Customers, Their Challenges, And The Opportunities That Lie Ahead.
- · Each Selected Startup Will Have The Opportunity To Speak For Three (3) Minutes And Pitch Their Business Idea.
- · The Winner Will Receive A $10,000 Convertible Note, Courtesy Of Asimov Ventures.
- · Networking Reception To Be Held Immediately Following Completion Of Competition
The Robogamechanger Startup Competition Is Sponsored By Asimov Ventures And Mooreland Partners.
NETWORKING PASS - Free (Before Conference) $20 at conference
· All keynotes sessions on December 15-16
· Exhibit floor on December 15-16
· Robo-Game Changer Startup Competition on December 15
SPECIAL “track Pass” discount may be available
Announcement On Dec 30, 2015
Register @ www.robouniverse.com & Save 20% off ANY pass with code: RICHVIP